UX Design Process @
Nomans Land Creative
- Research, investigate and audit existing content, analytics & branding.
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders to learn about users, objectives, business requirements, scope, pain-points & KPIs.
- Work on user-journey maps from insights plus data-driven personas and workflows, as needed.
Problem-solve with Creativity:
- Create information-architecture and test with stakeholders.
- Create low-to-mid-fidelity wireframes and prototype (responsive) from key findings & requirements; test prototype with stakeholders.
- Consult dev team for any foreseeable dev constraints.
Evaluate and Measure
- Conduct basic heuristic evaluations for new design; measure objectives and task completion rates with usability testing.
- Measure, evaluate and revise prototype from feedback.
- Reiterate the process above as needed (great UX is an on-going process; be agile and iterative).
♨ Move to the visual concepts phase, test again and remember: "There is no I in UX".